The Detox Box$189.99
This scientifically designed 3-Phase Detox program will help detoxify your body's natural filtration system, leaving you feeling restored, renewed, and reset!
Start your detox journey with Cleanse+ to give your system a healthy reset. The 30-day detox includes daily AM & PM supplement packets designed to flush your kidneys and bowel, detoxify your liver, and restore your gut.
30-Day Supply of Daily AM & PM Supplement Packets
5 Servings of Cleanse+
Free Shipping on orders over $150.
30-day Money Back Guarantee
The Detox Box is a total body reset program that can be used routinely to keep your body operating at peak performance while helping you achieve your health and wellness goals. This program pairs perfectly with IDNutrition, the premiere Personalized Vitamin Program.
YOUR 30-DAY PROGRAM
The Detox Box is an easy to follow 30-Day total body reset program. This process-centric program answers the question "How do I get started with IDLife?" for everyone.
Each day during your 30-day detox you will be provided a specific combination of key nutrients that were designed to maximize your body's ability to improve overall gut microbiome health and absorb essential vitamins and minerals.
DirectionsTake supplement packets as directed, 1 AM pack and 1 PM pack.
- Conveniently Packaged
- Highest Quality Ingredients
- Resets the body to homeostasis
- Restores the gut microbiome
VIEW MEAL GUIDE
- How is a Detox Box different from a cleanse?
- The Detox Box is a process by which the body is provided key nutrients, in a very specific and scientifically proven order. The detox flushes the body's natural 2-phase filtration system so that it can operate optimally and improve metabolization of essential vitamins and nutrients. Cleanse+ is our answer to a traditional cleanse, and it is part of the 30 day program to help prime your body for optimal absorption of key nutrients.
- How often should I do the Detox Box?
- 3 months/quarterly
- How old should a person be to use the Detox Box?
- Recommended for 18 years old and older
- Can I still take other IDLife products while using the Detox Box?
- Absolutely. In fact, you may experience enhanced benefits as a result of pairing the products. IDNutrition is a natural complement to the Detox Box because of the targeted/personalized nature of the program.
- Are there any foods or drinks to avoid while doing the Detox Box to maximize results?
- Like with anything else in health and wellness, there are ways to maximize the results of the Detox Box by limiting your intake of sugars, alcohol, processed, fast and restaurant foods. Coupling the Detox Box with IDNutrition will also help support improved outcomes. The #1 requirement for results, however, is the consumption of plenty of water. A gallon a day is the minimum, not the goal.
- Is it backed by a Doctor?
- The Detox Box process was developed in a medical practice over years of trial and error. IDLife is humbled to have partnered with this medical professional to put his proven process into practice for the benefit of our IDLife family.
- What if I forget to take my Detox Box pills?
- Get back on the program as soon as possible, but don’t double up on the recommended daily dose.
- Will I be using the bathroom more frequently?
- Yes. The process does include nutrients that will naturally and gently improve and increase the amount of urine and excrement you produce while on the program. However, it has intentionally been designed to avoid the uncomfortable and uncontrollable trips to the bathroom that so many cleanse programs produce to make you feel like something is happening.
- How much water should I drink while using the Detox Box?
- The recommended minimum water intake per day is 1 gallon. REMEMBER, this is a recommended minimum, not the goal, and the more water you consume the better the results will be.
- What should my eating look like to maximize the benefits of the Detox Box?
- Limit the Fab 5 (sugars, alcohol, processed, fast and restaurant foods) and try to add as much color to your diet as possible with every meal.
- What other IDLife products should I use while on the Detox Box and why?
- All IDLife products will help support your Detox Box, but the products that seem the most likely to help provide you support during the program are hydrate, energy, Slim+, Collagen and Shakes
- How will taking the detox affect my prescription meds or can i detox if i am on prescription meds?
- Please consult with your doctor before beginning the program
- Who is this product not appropriate for (if anyone)? IBS/IBSwD? Crohns? Etc
- Please consult with your doctor before beginning the program
- Is it normal to experience nausea during week 2?
- Yes, your body is kicking up the junk and starting to get the matter to move out of the intestines. Your body may feel worse before it feels better. You are eliminating all of the trash in your body.
- What is the shelf life?
- Minimum 2 years
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Consult your doctor but not recommended
- What is the purpose of the product?
- To detoxify the body of stored toxins and pollutants that are clogging the natural filtration system of the body
- What is the best time of day to take this product?
- It’s designed in strip packs to be taken with breakfast and dinner
- Who can benefit from this the most?
- Anyone and everyone
- Should I take this on a full or empty stomach?
- Should be taken with food as is recommended on the strip packs
- Is the Detox Box safe for those without a gallbladder or experiencing gallbladder-related issues?
- Milk Thistle, which is found in the Detox, is a great supplement for those that have gallbladder issues or have had their gallbladder removed. In general, folks without a gallbladder or gallbladder issues should avoid fatty, greasy, processed, and sugary foods.
- Is the Detox Box vegan?
- No, the capsules are made from bovine gelatin.
- What do I do if I miss a pack in my Detox Box?
- Should you miss your morning pack, you should take it as soon as you remember. Ideally, you should try and keep the dosing of the two packs several hours apart to avoid the potential for any uncomfortable detox reactions (i.e., nausea, bloating, rolling gut, etc.). Should you miss an entire day, do not double up the following the day. Just continue the program in the same order; meaning your program would now last 31 days.
- What is CoreBiome®?
- CoreBiome® tributyrin is a multi-patented “postbiotic” and is the #1 selling tributyrin in the world. It is the only postbiotic with clinically substantiated bioavailability in the colon and an ongoing clinical study pipeline. It’s also the only postbiotic clinically proven to boost butyrate-producing bacteria in a POSITIVE feedback loop in the small and large intestines.